CES Jan 2019
Companies showing in Las Vegas
- Proctor & Gambel
- L ‘Oreal
Gadgets and other goodies
- Smart Wand by Olay uses electromagnetic treatment to target how their product gets applied on to the skin.
Opteanother want smart applicator was created by P&G
- Internet of things has allowed the use of sensors everywhere. So L’Oreal developed a wearable that measures PH of the skin. It is believed that PH is linked to various skin conditions.
- MaskID is an app that Neutrogena is developing to identify the user’s skin condition and face size to develop a customized mask.
- SK-II from P&G launched its new smart store where the customers will be able to interact with the store using Facial Recognition and AI.
- Smart Mirror from Kohler and
HiMirrorproduct give you tutorials about skincare. Smartsleepfrom Philips
For more details visit these links:
This is only a few of the products that were announced in CES. This year and in the future Tech and IoT will be arriving in masses to consumer products. From the roads to kitchens to even the bathroom. Look out it will be a consumer free for all.